A large percentage of people in the United States suffer from high levels of cholesterol. For the patient with high cholesterol levels, physicians prescribe drugs to reduce cholesterol levels. A pharmaceutical company has developed three such drugs. To find out if any statistical significant differences exit among three drugs, the researcher in the company conducted an experiment (Scenario study).The researcher selected 69 men, each of whom had cholesterol levels over 285. She randomly assigned 23 men in each treatment group. The drugs were administered over a three-month period and the reduction in cholesterol was recorded for each person. The data are listed in Table 1. Do you conclude that there are significant differences in cholesterol reduction due to drug type?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.