Agovernment’s department of transportation reported that in2009, airline A led all domestic airlines inon-time arrivals for domesticflights, with a rate of 0.8410.841. Using the binomialdistribution, what is the probability that in the next six flights, four flights will be on time?Using the binomial distribution, what is the probability that in the next six flights, all six flights will be on time?Using the binomial distribution, what is the probability that in the next six flights, at least four flights will be on time?What are the mean and standard deviation of the number of on-time arrivals? Let n=6The standard deviation of the number of on-time arrivals is?A P (X = 4), n = 6, p = 0.841 X ∼ Binomial(n = 6, p = 0.841)P (X = 4) = nx px (1−p)n−x = 64 (0.841)4 (1−0.841)6−4 = 15∗(0.841)4 (0.159)2 =0.189701 ≈ 0.189701 ≈ 0.190P (X = 4)…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.