A geologist mapped an area along the shoreline with well outcrops. Metasandstones and metapelites have been suffered from deformation. Faults, folds are formed and dykes are intruded to these rocks. Please use different stereonets for each measurements.Bedding: 172/28; 215/66; 240/15; 158/40; 141/84; 279/28; 190/18; 147/60Bedding with flute casts: 147/60 (bedding) – 136/59 (flute cast!); 172/28 – 132/22; 190/18 – 140/11Cleavage: 286/51; 293/53; 285/56; 292/50Faults and slickensides: 126/55 (Fault plane) – 119/55 (slickensides); 130/60 – 124/60; 121/64 – 112/64; 284/60 – 277/64Dykes: 130/84; 286/88; 288/90With these measurement; please answer questions:e) What type of faults are they and what sense of movement do the slickensides indicate?f) In approximately which direction was the palaeocurrent flowing as given by the restored flute marks?g) Were the dykes, folds, faults and cleavage all formed under the same deformation? If not, which set of structures came first?h) From all the information available write a detailed geological history.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.