A car dealer states that a new brand of car get 35 miles per gallon on average. Suppose a consumer group claims that these cars get less than 35 miles per gallon. A sample of 40 cars is selected, and the same mean for the 40 cars is 33 miles per gallon while the sample standard deviation is 3.8.Have the assumptions for this test been met? Why or why not?State the null and alternative hypotheses for this test.Calculate the test statistic for this test. Explain what this test statistic represents.Use technology to calculate the p-value for this test. Explain what this p-value represents.State the conclusion for this test at the 0.05 level of significance. Do you think the car dealer is telling the truth? Why or why not?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.