A box of 25 Lego blocks contains: 2 yellow square blocks, 3 yellow rectangular blocks, 4 blue square blocks, 8 blue rectangular blocks, 4 green square blocks, and 4 green rectangular blocks.Use this information for problems 4 through 7.4. What is the probability of choosing block that is blue?5. What are the odds in favor of selecting yellow square?6. What is the probability of selecting a green rectangular or yellow block?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.