What is the answer to thisa) 1:21 AM Mon Jun 17 6% E} E blackboard.cpp.edu QUESTION 02 (15 points) – Histogram File “Question02 – Data.xlsx” contains the necessary sample data for this question. You need touse Excel to complete the following parts. (a) Based on the sample data, fill values in the following table using 5 decimals: ‘J"J"J Range MidrangeMean Variance "J"J"J "J "J"J Standard DeviationCoefﬁcient of Variation (%) ?(b) Based on the statistics in part (a), divide data into bins (classes). You should have 14 bins,where the 12 inner bins have the width of 5. Fill the upper limits In the following table: Bin # Upper Limit1 ?2 ? ||13 ? |14 +°° (c) Draw a histogram of the frequency distribution based on your defined bins. Format thehistogram to make it look clear and good. Note that there should be no gaps between columns.(d) Calculate relative frequencies of the bins & draw a histogram of the relative frequencies. QUESTION 03 (15 points) – Questionnaire Design & Sampling in a Mini SurveyIn this question, you would do a mini survey with free online tools. This is just an introduction to
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.