#9A: Your supervisor has asked you to prepare a grant proposal to secure funding for future climate change-related emerging environmental health issues in your community. The first step is to persuade the Board of Directors that funding is needed and your time will be well spent on writing the grant.Review the Executive Summary of The Impacts of Climate Change on Human Health in the United States: A Scientific Assessment. (dx.doi.org/10.7930/J0R49NQX)Write a 500-word persuasive essay on “Mental Health and Well-Being” that includes:A detailed discussion of the emerging environmental health issue created by climate change.How federal, state and local government and non-government organizations can effectively address the issue.The measures that need to be taken to prevent harm from these environmental hazards in the future.Be sure that you are informing and then persuading the Board of Directors that this is an important issue and it is best to secure funding now, before a health hazard arises and there is an immediate need for funds.Include at least three (3) U.S. references within the last 5-7 years.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.