#7A: Analyze the results of a study comparing two ulcer therapies involving 43 participants. Data output is attached.The study compares two ulcer therapies (A and B) with three variables: time of last visit in months, age in years, and duration of disease. Write a persuasive report type essay.Describe the statistical test and the reason for using it. Briefly describe the summary statistics of the participants. What conclusions can you draw and what recommendations could you provide based on this information?In your analysis, and before providing your recommendations, please consider:group statisticsthe independent-samples t-testhomogeneity of variancethe probability that the null hypothesis is correctt-test limitationsJustify your recommendations based on your data analysis. Include specific reasons for each recommendation. RequirementsThis paper should have at least 2 full pages, not including the title page or references.This paper must follow APA formatting and citation guidelines, including:Title page and Reference pageAll references should come from credible U.S. sources within the last 5 years. No “.com” sitesIncludes a highly developed viewpoint and purposeOrganize your paper with subheadings (the writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.)The Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling).No evidence of plagiarism
#7A: Analyze the results of a study comparing two ulcer therapies involving 43 participants. Data output is attached. The study compares two ulcer therapies (A and B) with three variables: time of las
Group Statistics Treatment Group N Mean Std Deviation Std Error Mean Time of last 19 9.74 3.557 .816 visit in months 24 10.96 2.216 .452 Age in 19 50.74 16.993 3.898 Years 24 51.17 16.325 3.332 Duration of 19 1.32 .478 .110 Disease 24 1.25 .442 .090
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.