a. Determine the target FTE level (productive time), assuming that the target utilization rate is 85 percent. b. Determine the sensitivity of the target FTE level to a +/- 10 percent change in target utilization rate on staffing levels. c. If the fringe benefits amount to 8.5 percent of required FTE’s, determine the required FTE’s with fringe benefits. (Hint 95% is less than 75%)d. As part of the transition into the patient-centered care model, Relay Health System is considering making adjustments to clinical support staff benefit packages, so that fringe benefits would amount to 11 percent of required FTE’s. How many additional FTE’s would be needed to support the adjustment? Hint-Trick question7. 6 Relay Health System is in the explorative stages of transforming one of its primary caresites , Mitchell Family Practice , into a pilot patient- centered medical home . The initialFocus of the pilot program will be on chronic disease management , An assistant admin -istrator has developed estimates of annual patient visit volume for patients with COPDdiabetes , or hyperlipidemia , as well as annual direct , indirect , and constant hours for thevarious tasks performed by clinical support staff .Table EX 7. 6Total Patient Visit Volume15, 325Total Direct Patient Care Hours5, 708Total Indirect Patient Care Hours7 , 663Constant Hours1 , 040
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.