Please explain how you got the answers!! Thank You! Choices for the question mark are provided in the second picture!Attachment 1Attachment 2(5 points} Hockey Birthdays. In EDGE, Malcolm Gladwell released his book, Outliers. In the book. Gladwell claims that moreprofessional hockey players are born in January through March than in October through December. Thetollowing data is asummary of birth months for a random sample of 1 F2 National Hockey League players. Birth Month Number of Players January-March 51April-dune 46July-September 4i]October-December 35 Conduct a hypothesis test to determine whether hockey players’ birthdays are evenly distributed throughout the year using thestated hypotheses. Let a = (1.01 and round all numeric resuits to 4 decimal places. a. What is the expected value for the number of player birthdays In January – March? b. Calculate the test statistic for this hypothesis test. ‘? ifH c. Calculate the degrees ot’freedom for this hypothesis test. d. Calculate the p-yslue for this hypothesis test. p—yalue = e. What Is your conclusion using a = 0.01? ._’_"_‘_.A. Do not reject Hg Iii B.- Rajam Ho
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.