How do I construct the contingency table of the relative frequencies?2:20 AM Mon Jun 17 ﬂ blackboardcppedu ‘1" 3%E} QUESTION 08 (10 points) – Contingency Table 8: Marginal DistributionsA hypothetical survey of car owners generates the following contingency table. SUM(a) Construct the contingency table of relative frequencies. (5 decimals; not percentages)(b) Find the marginal relative frequency distribution for Choice of Automotive Magazines. (c) Find the marginal relative frequency distribution for Car Ownership. ?? (d) Draw a 2-D column chart and a 3-D column chart in Excel to visualize the table in part (a).(e) Based on part (cl), is there any possible relation between the two variables? Describe!4 QUESTION 09 (5 points) – A Past Exam QuestionRandom variable 2 follows the standard normal distribution. In each of the following, sketch the
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.