1) Suppose a company produces widgets and has a 20% defective rate.a. What is the probability that 3 out of 10 randomly selected widgets are defective?b. What is the probability that 6 or more out of the 10 randomly selected widgets are defective?c. What is the probability that the first defective widget occurs on the fourth one selected?1) Suppose that 16% of people in a population are left handed and we are randomly selecting 9 people from that group.a. What is the probability the first left handed person is the 6th one selected?b. What is the probability that exactly 4 of the 9 are left handed?c. What is the probability that no more than 3 of the nine people are left handed?2) Suppose that 7% of males are colorblind. a. How many males will need to be tested before someone selected is colorblind?b. What is the expected number of colorblind men in a group of 30?c. What is the probability that none of the 30 men are colorblind?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.