The Pew Research Center is a polling service that regularly conducts opinion polls about pressing topics in the United States. In a recent survey of U.S. adults conducted Sept 24- Oct 7, 2018, Democrats and Republicans were asked questions about voting and voting rights. a. Out of the 5368 respondents, 1718 said they believe “Citizens should have to prove they really want to vote by registering ahead of time.” Construct a 95% confidence interval estimate for the proportion of all U.S. adults that believe this statement. In your analysis, include the point estimate, the critical value, margin of error, bounds of the confidence interval, and an interpretation of your answer.b. This chart gives the breakdown for how members of each party feel about ease of voting. What would the researchers at the Pew Center need to consider if they want to make the claim that “Far more Democrats than Republicans favor making it easy for all to vote.”? Be specific and reference course material in your answer.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.