help me please so hard12) A random sample of computer users were asked which browser they primarily relied on for surfing the Internetshows these results.and whether this browser was installed on a desktop or laptop computer. The following contingency tableBrowserDesktopInternet ExplorerLaptopFirefox1833Chrome121524Safari30Other3913Given that the randomly selected computer used the Internet Explorer browser, the probability that thecomputer was a laptop isA) 0.647B) 0.815C) 0.555D) 0.43213) Which of the arithmetic mean, median, midrange, or mode, is a resistant measure of central tendency?A) The midrangeB) The arithmetic meanC) The medianD) The mode14) If a test of hypothesis has a Type I error probability (a) of 0.01, we meanA) if the null hypothesis is false, we don’t reject it 1% of the time.B) if the null hypothesis is false, we reject it 1% of the time.C) if the null hypothesis is true, we reject it 1% of the time.D) if the null hypothesis is true, we don’t reject it 1% of the time.15) A _is a numerical quantity computed from the data of a sample and is used in reaching a decision onwhether or not to reject the null hypothesis.A) significance levelB) test statisticC) critical valueD) parameter16) According to a recent survey, 70% of 18- to 34-year-olds do not keep a budget. A random sample of six 18- to34-year-olds was selected. The probability that all six do not keep a budget is. Hint: Think ofindependent events.A) 33% chanceB) 25% chanceC) 70% chanceD) 12% chance17) AutoTrader.com would like to estimate the number of years owners keep the cars that they purchased as a newvehicle. The following data shows the age of seven vehicles that were sold for the first time by their owners.4 .12310745Using this sample, the point estimate for the age of cars sold for the first time isA) 6.43B) 4.86C) 3.50D) 5.72W
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.