113 Which statistics offer robust (resistant to outliers) measures of center?A. Mean, midrange, mode.B. Median, midhinge, trimmed mean.C. Trimmed mean, midrange, midhinge.D. Mean, mode, quartiles. 114.John scored 35 on Prof. Johnson’s exam (Q1 = 70 and Q3 = 80). Based on the fences, which iscorrect?A. John is unusual but not an outlier.B. John is an outlier.C. John is neither unusual nor an outlier.D. John is in the 30th percentile.115.Which best exemplifies the classical definition of probability?A. The probability that a male age 50 will have an accident in a week’s car rental at AlamoB. The probability that a pair of dice will come up 7 when they are rolledC. The probability that the winter Olympic games will be held in Europe in 2022D. The probability that a checked bag on Flight 1872 will weigh more than 30 pounds116.Which variable is least likely to be regarded as ratio data?A. Length of time required for a randomly chosen vehicle to cross a toll bridge (minutes)B. Weight of a randomly chosen student (pounds)C. Number of fatalities in a randomly chosen traffic disaster (persons)D. Student’s evaluation of a professor’s teaching (Likert scale)117.Before deciding whether to assess heavy fines against noisy airlines, which sampling methodwould the Federal Aviation Administration probably use to measure the peak noise fromdeparting jets as measured by a ground-level observer at a point one mile from the end of thedeparture runway?A. Radio survey of pilots.B. Simple random sample.C. Judgment sample.D. Stratified sample.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.