1. What were the major factors involved in Reconstruction? How and why did Reconstruction come to an end? Discuss the system of Jim Crow which followed Reconstruction and the various forces which produced that system.2. The Civil Rights Revolution of the sixties involved many strategies and public policy initiatives. What were these strategies? Explain their significance. What was the meaning of the concept of “Black Power”? 3 Booker T. Washington and W.E.B. Dubois represented two different schools of thought regarding liberation strategies for African Americans. What was their point of view and why did they clash?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.