1.The Ohio lottery has a game called Pick 4 where a player pays $1 and picks a four-digit number. If the four numbers come up in the order you picked, then you win $2,500. What is your expected value?2.5. In the United States, males between the ages of 40 and 49 eat on average 103.1 g of fat every day with a standard deviation of 4.32 g. Assume that the amount of fat a person eats is normally distributed. a.) Find the probability that a man age 40-49 in the U.S. eats more than 110 g of fat every day.b.) Find the probability that a man age 40-49 in the U.S. eats less than 93 g of fat every dayc.) Find the probability that a man age 40-49 in the U.S. eats less than 65 g of fat every day.d.) If you found a man age 40-49 in the U.S. who says he eats less than 65 g of fat every day, would you believe him? Why or why not?f.) What daily fat level do 5% of all men age 40-49 in the U.S. eat more than?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.