Sampling with replacement method: In this case we put the each item back into the population after selecting it and taking a measurement. So, the1. Sampling with replacement method: In this case we put the each item back intethe pepulatiun after selecting it and taking a measurement. Se, the with unit may appearﬂ. [1 2, …, n. time in the sample. Let t,- be the number at times that the F” unit appearsin the sample. Then the sample mean can be written as 1 Ny=;;tiyi- Since the probability that the a“ unit is drawn is if at each draw, the randum vari—able t,- has a BEn,p] distributien with p = Th? 2′ = 1.,2, ….,N. Sc, EEti] = up andVarﬂi) = np[1 — p). Alse? jeintljr the HS fellew a multinemial distributien. Therefore,Coma-Jig) = -ﬁr- Using these results and fallcming the same pruceclure used in theclass for the withﬂut replacement case, Shﬂ’ii’ that 1 N -Vii) = E Etta- – If)”.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.