1. Research some popular games of chance that Blaise Pascal or Daniel Bernoulli would have studied. Be prepared to explain the expected outcomes of these games and how this relates to the study of Probability. Find at least 2-3 different sources of information.2. Create a new Microsoft Word (.doc / .docx) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) document on your computer, and write 1-2 pages (please see formatting information below) explaining the people identified above, their games of chance, the outcomes of these games, and how it relates to the study of Probability in your own words. Please cite 2-3 references from websites that are reputable (they have a “.edu” extension). Note: headings, titles, references, blank lines etc. do not count towards the more than one page requirement.Please follow MLA formatting (Purdue Owl MLA Style Guide):Double spaced12pt font1″ marginsIndent paragraphsInclude a Works Cited page (separate page, not included in the 1-2 page requirement)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.