(1) Provide the goal of the study and clearly state the research hypothesis by describing the variables.(2) Describe the results noting the direction (e.g., higher or lower; increase or decrease; etc.) and difference between sample mean (M = ?; 95% CI = ?) and the population mean (µ = ?). (3) Report and interpret the 95% CI around the difference between the two means (e.g., does the CI contain 0 or not—how do you interpret the Ho if it does or does not include 0?). Also, be sure to report and interpret the effect size (d = ?). (4) Report the inferential statistic used to compute the p-value (Z [ n = ?] = observed value, p < or > α) and state if the results are significant or not.coloryearsMhe research question the teacher want to answer is: does “calming green” paper influence test scores?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.