Can I please get some help with this math problem?(1 point)Random samples of resting heart rates are taken from two groups. Population 1 exercises regularly, and Population2 does not. The data from these two samples is given below:Population 1: 63, 73, 69, 67, 67, 65, 73Population 2: 73, 80, 72, 72, 81, 72, 78, 75Is there evidence, at an a = 0.05 level of significance, to conclude that there those who exercise regularly havelower resting heart rates? (Use the conservative method for computing degrees of freedom). Carry out anappropriate hypothesis test, filling in the information requested.A. The value of the standardized test statistic:B. The p-value is
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.