1. Basic Business Math: a. Suppose that $126,000 is to be allocated for advertising, research, and investment in the ratio 10:4:2. How much money will be allocated for each? b. Electric Depot sells boxes of high efficiency light bulbs ($8 box) and switch plates ($10 each). In June, total sales were $42000. Customers bought 5 times as many boxes of light bulbs as switch plates. How many of each did Electric Depot sell?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.