1. A small Caribbean island relies heavily on tourist income. There is a need to develop a study so that an estimate can be provided each month as to:The number of touristsThe length of stayTheir activitiesTheir attitudes toward some programs and activities.The plan is to conduct short interviews with respondents and to leave with them a short questionnaire to be completed and mailed after returning home. Several sampling plans are being considered. One is to generate a random sample of hotel rooms and to interview each occupant. Another involves sampling every nth person that passes a predetermined point in the city. Still another is to sample departing planes and ships. About six planes and three ships depart each day. Design a sampling plan so that each month 500 tourists are obtained in the sample. Identify sources of sampling frame error for each one. 2.The manager of the appliance dept. of a local full-line department store chain is planning a major nonprice promotion of food processors, supported by heavy advertising in the two local newspapers. The manager asks you to recommend a method of sampling customers in the department store. The purpose is to assess the extent to which customers were drawn by the special advertisement and the extent to which the advertisement influenced their intentions to buy. A pretest of the questionnaire indicates that it will take about 3 minutes to administer. The manager is especially interested in learning whether there are significant differences in the response to the questionnaire among (a) males versus females, (b) gift buyers versus other buyers, and (c) age groups.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.