1: A sample of 61 observations is selected from one population with a population standard deviation of 0.65. The sample mean is 2.65. A sample of 48 observations is selected from a second population with a population standard deviation of 0.61. The sample mean is 2.52. Conduct the following test of hypothesis using the 0.01 significance level:H0: μ1 – μ2 ≤ 0H1: μ1 – μ2 > 0a. Is this a one-tailed or a two-tailed test?This is a one-tailed test.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.